- 3 days, a culinary journey through Slovenian dishes.
- Bohinj, Logarska Valley and Ljubljana.
- Guided biking and walking tours.
- Wine tasting
- Tasting homemade dishes at the farm.
1. day, Bohinj
Easy guided biking tour from Bohinjska Bistrica to Bohinj lake and around.
- 7-course dinner, the culinary journey through Slovenian dishes, prepared in a modern way. Family restaurant located in the vicinity of Bohinjska Bistrica.
- Boutique accommodation.
2. Day, Logarska Valley
- Easy walking guided tour through Logarska Valley.
You will visit a lovely family farm in Solcava, surrounded by nature and peace. At the farm, you will taste some local homemade food (cottage cheese, meat, cheeses, juice, bread…).
Four-course dinner in a restaurant located in an idyllic village in the Upper Savinja Valley, at the threshold of the famous Logar Valley.
Ljubljana guided tour.
Tasting of Slovenian quality wines in a nice wine bar with some delicious nibbles. You will try quality wines of different wine growers.
Lunch in a nice restaurant in city center, focusing on modern and traditional dishes and Slovenian wine.
Package Price includes:
3x private English guided tour in Ljubljana, Logarska Valley and Bohinj
2x four courses and 1x seven-course meal at the best Slovenian restaurants and inns
- 1x tasting of home-made dishes at the farm
- 3x boutique accommodation with breakfast
- 1x wine tastings + nibbles
The Price does not include:
drinks with meals
A private tour can be adjusted to your wishes. We will try our best to accommodate all your desires.
Price per Person: from 1150 EUR